My Tiktok account is not opening  💥
There are several reasons why the Tiktok App doesn't work properly. Some of these are: TikTok's network has an error; TikTok hanging or crashing error; the app won't open after you shared the APK file. Below are some possible solutions to the above problems:
1. TikTok could be down
TikTok can have issues sometimes, but it is very reliable. To check if TikTok is down, you can use the DownDetector or search "Has TikTok gone down?" It is possible to search the term in Google. You will be able to find many websites that provide this information.
2. Re-start the TikTok App
It may sound cliché, but it is true. You can solve many tech problems by simply turning off the device and then on again. Close TikTok and then reopen the phone. If that resolves the problem, you're done. If this doesn't work, you can turn off your iPhone/Android and then restart it.
3. Re-start your Mobile Phone
Your mobile phone is the same. You may not be able to see the problem immediately on your iPhone or Android. You can sometimes fix this by restarting your phone. At least try it. It would be an easy fix.
4. Try another deviceAsk a friend if TikTok is working for them. Alternativly you might try TikTok.com on a different device. To check if it loads correctly, you can use a web browser (preferably another device). It may not be your phone's problem if it doesn't load. You can try another browser, such as Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome, if you are already using a browser.
5. Update the Tiktok app
Sometimes, restarting an app or browsing browser is not enough. It is important to upgrade it. Sometimes, not all apps or browsers are compatible and you will need to upgrade in order to fix them. Go to the Google Play Store and search for "Twitter". To check if an update is available for an iOS device, go to the App Store. Almost all issues related to TikTok can be solved by updating your App.
6. Clear app data
Tap on "Apps" in the "Settings” section of your phone. Tap on "Manage Apps" Find the TikTok application. Clear cache and data from the TikTok application. After clearing the cache and data, restart your phone. The inbuilt TikTok option can also be used to clear cache and data from the TikTok app.
7. Clear the TikTok cache
If you use TikTok a lot, it might save a lot of cache data. Too much cache data can slow TikTok down, or even make it not open at all.
These steps will allow you to clear TikTok's cache within the app:
- Start the TikTok App from your device.
- Tap on Profile in the lower-right corner.
- Click the horizontal line icon at the upper right.
- Select "Settings & Privacy"
- Scroll down to Cache & Cellular Data, and click "Free up Space"
- Click the Clear button next to Cache.
8. Reinstall the TikTok-app
If TikTok is not working and the app continues to not work, you can uninstall the app and reinstall it. Clearing the cache and forcing the app to quit will fix any problems.
These steps will enable you to remove and reinstall TikTok on an Android device.
- Long press the TikTok App in the app drawer
- Select "Uninstall" from the menu.
- To confirm deletion, tap "OK"
- Start the Google Play Store App on your device.
- Type TikTok in the search bar, and hit enter.
- Click the "Install” button next to TikTok.
Here's how to remove and reinstall TikTok from an iOS device
- For a long time, press the TikTok App
- Select "Remove App from The Menu."
- Tap on "Delete App".
- Tap on "Delete" to confirm.
- Visit the Apple App Store.
- TikTok will help you find the right search.
- Click on the Reinstall (cloudlike).
Still having problems with your Tiktok? Try these additional solutions for a Tiktok not working.