How to clear cache on mobile device  💥
Clearing your cache can solve browsing problems, clear up space and delete saved pages. Clearing cache will force your app to fetch the latest copy. Let's see how to clear cache for all Android phones and iPhones. We will use the Facebook app as an example but just replace by any other app.
1. Clear cache on an Android phone
- Start the "Settings" App.
- Go into "Apps".
- Locate the "Facebook" App under "View all apps".
- Tap on "Storage and cache".
- Hit "Clear Cache".
- For a clean start, you can also choose "Clear Storage"
2. Clear cache on an iPhone
This will not erase any data Facebook stored on websites visited through the in-app browser.
- Open the Facebook app by tapping the three lines in the bottom-right corner.
- Tap the "Settings & Privacy” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a drop-down menu with new options. Click the "Settings" button.
- Scroll down until you find "Browser", and tap it.
- Click the "Clear Browsing Data" button.
This will not allow you to clear the data from the in-app web browser.
No need to save, confirm, or do anything else. Your in-app browser cache has been cleared.
Do you want to clear the cache on your laptop or PC as well? Then read this article.